Saturday, April 14, 2012

What I Hate About Myself

There's a few things I hate about myself and I wish I can change those things, insya Allah ;

First of all, I hate how I can be very insecure sometimes. It's not like I can change how I look but when I met some pretty girls while hanging out with my girls, deep down, I'd feel I wish I can be that girl. I'll try so hard in future to accept who I am and try not to envy those pretty girls anymore.

Second, I hate it when I'm angry and I can't say anything about it. I think I'd be very rude when I open my mouth. So, I just keep it to me. That moment, I feel like I'd burst into tears, not because I'm sad but because I'm angry. And, believe you in me, it happens all the time.

Third, I think I have a pretty good life and at some other times, I may think that I'm the most unlucky person on Earth. I know, it's wrong to have those thoughts but I can't help myself.

Fourth, I love shopping so much. I realize how not cool shopping is but I can't stop myself from shopping. I love it when I have new good stuffs in my closet. It's like they are stars, sparkling in my closet just for me. For some reasons, I think even if the world fall apart, those pretty clothes, shoes, handbags will never leave me alone. They will always be by my side.

Fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment