Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Overthink

So, a few days ago, I got a call from a friend. At freaking four in the morning for God's sake. We talked and had a good laugh and stuffs. He shared his thoughts about a lot of things to me. And, readers please, we're JUST FRIEND.

He : Do you think I'm a good friend ?
Me : Yeah. You're my friend. Of course, you're a good one. I don't befriend with someone who has a bad attitude.
He : Okay. *long silence*
Me : Are you okay ? Is something wrong ?
He : Nothing. I'm just kinda lost in thoughts that maybe I'm not a good, and annoying, and bad friend.
Me : Nahhh, you're annoying but you're not a bad friend duh !
He : Really ? Well, maybe I just over-think a bit.
Me : Yeah, you are !

The conclusion is, there are times when you can feel so low about yourselves. Nothing is right for you. Everything is so fucked up you can't even do anything about it anymore. The only thing you can do, is to sit down, calm your tits, breathe in and breathe out, and do not OVERTHINK !


No comments:

Post a Comment