Thursday, February 7, 2013

People Are Awesome 2013




My first few words after I watched this video: OH MY GOD !

And Oh My God, I got chills while I was watching this video. It makes me feel like we're human but it's not possible to do something that other people think as impossible. There are a lot of scenes that I would consider as very dangerous. And to even have thought to do those scenes is just inexplicably awesome. You see, challenges make what humans are. With challenges like those displayed in the video, we grow up to find the real meaning in life. I would do those scenes, like for real. Roller coaster is nothing to me now. I like how the gravity affects our body, give us chills in a very good way. Appreciation of life is what comes after. We only live once, but if you do it right, one is enough.

It's been awhile that I have this dream; sky-diving. I think sky-diving is cool, like you can be in air, see as much of picturesque view as nature can offer, breathe the view like it was created only for you. I wonder what it feels like to feel like you can fly, be on air, where absolutely no one knows you because there is only you up there. I think the day I learn to fly, I'm not coming back to this world, to this land.

No comments:

Post a Comment