Saturday, August 11, 2012

Life is not all about partnership.

Is marriage needed ? No.
Do we need to get married ? I don't know.
Do you think you can live without a partner ? Yes.

Now.
What makes you think you can live without a partner and marriage ?

I have came to a point where I don't need anybody. A point where the only thing I need right now is only and only; friends and family. If I need someone to talk to, I know I can turn to my friends and family. And that's why I don't think I need a partner in my life. I mean, right now. Truthfully, I don't know if I would be able to get married or not. I really hate getting attach to someone. It's like being in a prison. I know something is wrong with me, well, not that I'm a lesbian or anything. I like boys but I'm just not interested in them for now. Even if I have feelings for them, it's just temporary and I don't want to be in a relationship if the only thing I can do is hurt them. It's not fair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment