Saturday, February 4, 2012

Obsession

Hello, earthlings ;)

I'm a proud certified Directioner. Been a Directioner since forever. I fell in love with five amazing cute guys. I don't know why. They paint a smile on my face. Just watching them in the video or their pictures can make my day. No kidding. People would call me crazy but I don't really care. I still love KPop but for now, my love is more into One Direction. Some might wonder "What the hell is One Direction ?" First of all, if you ask me that freaking odd question, I'll answer, "You don't know One Direction ?. You gotta be kidding me." It's an obsession. Towards, the coolest, pure, real boy band ever.

One Direction is a boy band that's created after Nicole, the ex-member of Pussy Cat Dolls gave an idea of combining these five charming guys who auditioned for X-Factor into a boy band. Which is the greatest idea I would cherish. They made it. With good looks, talents, sense of humor, and real personality, they catch million of hearts of young teenagers around the world. Including me.

There are five members in One Direction. Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. Their age are around 19 and 18. Yeah, they're still young but well Justin Bieber is young. It's not weird for them to be one of the successful boy bands in this world. Lemme tell you one thing, it will be really hard for you to pick a favorite between these five guys. All of them have their own charms. Zayn is mysterious. Harry is cool, especially with his curly hairs. Liam is so hot and good looking. Niall loves foods and he's really cute. And the one who's responsible for the sense of humor in One Direction, Louis.

I have this hope, but I don't wanna hope too high cause I hate seeing it all crushed down one day. After I pursued my study to United Kingdom, I really hope I can meet One Direction. Take pictures with everyone of them and a group photo. It'll be one of the memorable days in my miserable life. Truth be told, I'll love them so much even if they don't have a clue about my existence on this Earth. And, it doesn't really have to be that way. I'll get a kiss from Zayn and Liam. Just a kiss on my cheek. That's all. Perfect enough. 

“Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, the gals. It’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with thanks to the band. That band might of saved her life, or just made her smile everyday. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.” 
Alex Gaskarth

P/S ;
 ✔ Zayn Malik is my bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment