Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rules #1 : Before I Die I Want To Experience True Love

Hello guys again. Haha :)

Hmph actually I have nothing to say. I'm having my lunch with McDonalds and a glass of Coke. Life's good. No class. No homework. No stress and depression. But again, at times like this I wish I would have someone by my side. HIM. My heart and my love.

There are times when I feel lonely. He's nowhere to be found around me. And I'm kind of miss him like a lot, you know. And I will always think, would he remembers me ? Does he miss me ? And when he first met me, did he think that I am his true love ? 

He gave me the kind of feeling people write novels about. Chilling and happiness and you-just-want-to-smile-non-stop-all-day-long feeling. But still I am afraid. Can this relationship last long as I expect for it to be ? Cause I know, we can't be happy forever. 



You meant the world to me :D


Thankyou for loving me.


Even though I act like a child and crying became a habit to me. 
I just want you to know, that you are my true love til now.

No comments:

Post a Comment