Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Just.

It's been a while since I last updated by blog. Life happened. I graduated and furthered my study in MBA and now I'm in my last semester. I'll be finishing my study this coming June and graduating by September.

For all this while, I've been good. I'm feeling better about myself too. More confident I guess. Though I still hit rock bottom sometimes. but it passes very quickly.

I still don't know what I want to do with my life. No dreams, just wandering through life recklessly. Sometimes, I think if it's okay to live life like this. Am I taking life as a joke? I don't know. I don't know.

I think, it's just not my time yet. Maybe something life-changing will come some day. Maybe my life will finally change then. Maybe I'll feel even better about myself when that time comes.

You know how everyone has their own timezone right? Yeah, I still haven't found mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment