Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Nia Mustika

  • I was born on Sept 25th
  • I have a very unique name
  • I have the most loveliest parents on Earth
  • My brother is the most fun boy I could hang out with
  • I'm an undergraduate student majoring in Mathematical Science
  • I'm a perfectionist
  • I need my things to be at the right place
  • It's very important to me to have a nice bed and a clean bedroom
  • I love gadgets
  • I'm in love with my Blackberry
  • I love cute boys but I don't think I can date them
  • I have a few best friends forever
  • It's very hard for me to trust anyone nowadays
  • I think black and red are evergreen
  • I think I did a horrible thing but I don't really regret it
  • I don't hate HER, I just don't like how she treated everyone else including me
  • I can be friendly
  • I'm a shy girl
  • I think I can do better in my study if I put some efforts in it cause trust me, I LOVE MATHS
  • I hang out only with people I feel comfortable with
  • I love fashions
  • I'm addicted to Harry Potter
  • I love bookstore and reading
  • I think I spend too much time surfing the Internet, blogging, tumblring and tweeting
  • Facebook is so lame
  • Dr Mahathir is my idol
  • I love Kpop and Kdrama and Jdrama
  • I'm not beautiful but I think I can be cute sometimes :)
  • My parents think I'm a good sister and daughter
  • I'm good at persuading my parents to buy things for me
  • I love having goosebumps and butterflies in my tummy when I see my crush
  • I don't think I've ever fell in love. I don't fall hard
  • I think doctors can be so charming if and only if they know how to have fun
  • I love watching movies
  • I enjoy myself having conversations with my best friends forever
  • I love handbags and shoes so much
  • Never walk in high heels before but trust me I want to
  • I'm 165 CM tall with 42 KG weight
  • I'm thin *and I'm not proud of my body*
  • I think I have beautiful eyes and smile but I wish my nose can be a little bit pointy
  • I'm a blank girl
  • I lie because I don't want to hurt the people around me not because I enjoy lying
  • Just so you know, it's hard for me to pretend
  • My ex love my cousin so much. He thinks she's cute *he's a jerk*
  • I want to gain weight badly
  • I want too much things sometime
  • I enjoy shopping and window shopping
  • I would fall for a boy who has a very nice smile and eyes
  • Great facial structure always catch my eyes
  • I want a good complexion
  • I hate when people force me to do things I hate the most
  • I would love to try horse riding and stargazing with my love
  • I want to be rich. Rich enough to buy an island
  • I bought two bags : brown and grey. TOP SECRET OF THE MONTH
  • I love Mid Valley and Pavilion when I have ten 50 notes in my purse
  • I can drive
  • I hate sports
  • I love ice creams
  • I love sleeping
  • I sleep with my mom sometimes when I really need to have a talk with her
  • I think my Daddy is so outdated when it comes to fashion
  • I love horror films
  • I've watched I Hate Luv Story 3 times
  • I love Shia la Bouf
  • I think Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Ian Somerhalder, Nicholas Hoult, Robert Pattison and Zac Efron are sexy
  • I don't want to marry any Kelantanese guys

    P/S ; 
    This is the true me .

      No comments:

      Post a Comment