Monday, August 8, 2011

Acid Wash and Plain Scarfs : Good Enough ?


I bought this acid wash kemeja at one of my favorite stores ;) not a single sigh of regret came out of my mouth since then, YET ! At first, I just wore it with a black skinny and it seems like an okay match. But, I am kinda love new things and the old match ermmm I don't know, I just don't like it anymore. It was just too plain and simple. So, I was thinking of giving a new try about how I'm going to wear it next time. And, here's the result. It's plain but my mom loved it so much that she kept saying ;

"I don't know my daughter can turn into a princess with a slight touch."

Okay ignore her. She's always that excited. More excited since she spend 500 bucks on two batiks today WITHOUT my permission. OMG. I need money to shop too. But the word "You're too young to spend your parent's money on something you don't need, sayang." ruined my entire day mood. But you did, mom. It's not fair. I'm going to run from home if you're acting this way, Mom, Dad ! I'm serious here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment