Friday, July 1, 2011

Hyorin SISTAR - The Man from Back Then (Geuddae Geusaram)

I've googled about the romanized lyric for this song since I was interested in it after I heard Hyorin of SISTAR sang it on Immortal Songs 2, but found nothing. I was very disappointed so that's why I  translated it myself as I know hangul. Well thanks to a friend, Anis for that. It was an amazing song back then in 1997. The original singer was Sim Soo Bong. She was a great and famous singer and most of her songs were on top 10. Awesome right ? So, have fun listening while singing this song. This lyric was translated as Hyorin sang it on the show.

Piga umyeon saeng gan na neun keu saram
Eonjena ma ri eot ddeon keu saram
Sarange gaeru eu meul mollae kamjugo
Ddeonan saram mung I choseo euldeon keu saram
Drop the beat
Keu eoneu nal chaneseo naege mureotji
Sesangeseo chae seulpeunge  munyago
Sarang bodadeo seulpeun geon seongi ramyeon
Kugereul ddeol kudeon keuddae keu saram
Waereon pyeong sireseo gidareul cyeo chugo
Wireohamyeon dacheo ngaett deon saranghan saram
Annyeong iran dan hanmadi maldu eot chi
Chigeum eun eodiesseo haengbeokhalkka
Eocheoda hanbeon cheumeun saengga gae chulkka
 Chigeumdo pugo shipeun keuddae
Waereun nae gaseume salmyeoshi dagawasseo
Eoncheradu kamsa sudeon dacheo nghaett deon saram
Annyeong iran dan hanmadi maldu eot chi
Chigeum eun eodiesseo haengbeokhalkka
Eocheoda hanbeon cheumeun saengga gae chulkka
 Chigeumdo pugo shipeun keuddae keu saram
Keureoniga miwohamyeo neun andu ae gaett chi
Dashineun saeng ga khaeseodu andu ae gaett chi
Cheo reottshii sarangingchul aratt dane
Chigeumdo pugo shipeun keuddae keu saram
Icheneun icheoya hal keu ddae keu saram

And I'm sorry for any mistranslation cause I'm not very good at it actually. Thankyou for having your stay here and please visit my blog often. Thankyou again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this I was looking for the real song but had the same result. Nothing was found.... ^^' gamsahabnida:감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete